There are things that inspire each of us differently, but mindset is an important one to me. Realizing that I was truly the key to my own success, was amazing to me. One of my favorite quotes as I began my network marketing career:
What Would You Attempt If You Knew You Could Not Fail? – Robert H. Schuller
Pretty profound, right? We are that voice that doubts us, we are that voice that worries, we are that voice that wonders what others will think and that is the power of belief.
Do you know what the difference is between you and that successful person you admire? The power of belief.
What are you allowing the power of belief to tell you? Do you believe in yourself? What if I told you that the person with the strongest belief wins? What does that mean? How can you change your power of belief?
Whether you believe you can or you can’t, you’re right. -Henry Ford
Power of Belief
- Turn your “I can’ts” into “I CAN” statements
- Never focus on the negative, remember you have powerful thoughts.
- Talk to yourself more than you listen to yourself and talk to yourself like a champion.
- Failure is simply a step towards success
- Not everything is going to work, not everything is going to be a success, but failure is simply a step – not the end.
- Count your success
- Keep a gratitude journal. No matter how ‘small’ the victory is, note it. Sit and journal success from the past just to get your mindset back in that moment.
How has the power of belief helped you in your business? Do you have a success story to share where shifting your mindset to belief helped you? Share with us.